We Are So Blessed!!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why is Nobody Else Dancing???


Here we are at one of our regular hangouts "Jamba Juice." I have an addiction to their smoothies "Mango-A-Go-Go" is my favorite right now and it's Maletch's favorite too. I had plenty of them during my pregnancy. Well, I used to just share mine with him, but he gobbles down way too much, HAHA- it's funny cuz I was always saying, "Hey, mommy wants some too!" I quickly learned that I have to buy him his own now!


They have a nice patio outside with a cool fountain and they play great music over the speakers outdoors. Funny thing, last time he and I were out chillin on the patio, a good song came on and I look over to see him "gettin down!" He was dancing and it was so cute cuz he was so "into it", until all of a sudden he looked at me and took a "quick scan" and was like, "Hey how come nobody else is dancing?" I saw the look on his face, so I immediately started dancing with him, but he was really bothered that nobody else was doing it.
And for some reason, he is also that way about clapping, if clapping is appropriate, then he feels everybody should be clapping, and he gets bothered when somebody isn't doing it, LOL!

He decided to walk up and meet this little boy, Max who was really cute. Max's mom gave Maletch some pizza. Maletch was very happy to receive the pizza, but then he didn't like it so he threw it on the ground!


I happened to snap this photo right when he realized that nobody else was dancing! :) You might not be able to tell from this still photo, but he was dancing when I took this, and then he suddenly stopped and you can see the look on his face.

We actually have quite a bit of good footage of Maletch "bustin' a move." Problem is that it is on our regular video camera and tapes and it is way too time consuming and difficult to condense and adapt that video to be able to post it on the blog.... so just for fun- I threw on the video below which is from my digital camera. It is not the best quality nor does it really capture how he normally dances, but I thought you might enjoy seeing a short clip of Maletch "sort of dancing but rather holding back." I will try to get some better footage of him "REALLY Gettin Down" and post it soon!

No comments: