We Are So Blessed!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Backing Up!

I have so many things that I want to go 'back' and blog, in addition to keeping up with the new updates, and I am working hard to get it all caught up. It was shortly after Halloween last year, that I began having complications during my pregnancy and I wasn't able to keep up with the blog after that.
I will at least go back to include some of the big events, holidays, and family visits from the past year that were missed. Initially when I post something new, it will be at the top of the blog, and then after everyone has had a chance to see it, I will then put it where it belongs chronologically in the archives (so you may see some posts disappear from the front page). I mention this because I know some of you download photos from the slideshows and posts, so I wanted to give you fair warning that I will be moving some of the posts. If anyone has questions about how to see or find older posts, please don't hesitate to ask.

Scroll down to see photos, videos, and details from our "Day Out with Thomas" the train...

No comments: