We Are So Blessed!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Playing with Photoshop!

I am having fun playing with Photoshop! Last year we bought the program because the software we had just couldn't do as much as I wanted with photos. There is a lot you can do with Photoshop and I have a LOT to learn. One thing is for sure, it is not a simple program (it is not intuitive)- so this may take me a while :)

I like the look of photos when they are mostly B/W with parts in color- so I was playing with that...
These weren't the best quality pics to start with-- so I am really looking forward to editing decent portraits that we will take with our lights and backdrops. I've got some ideas I can't wait to try!

The original pic (before edits)

Funny, this pic looks like I placed a digital butterfly image on her head (hey that would have been easier, LOL) BUT, I really put a butterfly (from my scrapbooking supplies) on her head when I took the photo.

Below is a collage: These are all of Sariah at 2 months old

No comments: