We Are So Blessed!!!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Important: Note to Parents!

Since our blog is public (opposed to private- invited readers only) I've made it a rule not to post photos of other children (Maletch's playmates). If you want to give permission to post, I am happy to.go back and add your little ones. You may chose to not have names given, etc. Out of respect for your privacy I will not post otherwise.
Most public bloggers will only post photos of immediate family in order to follow true blogging etiquette.
I wanted to be clear on why you may see photos of some kids and not others-  it will be based on permission- I don't want anyone to feel 'left out'.
I am giving deep consideration to making it private, but this would be a little inconvenient for readers to have to sign in each time.

No comments: