We Are So Blessed!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prima Ballerina!

I took some pics of sweet Sariah in her ballet class today. Here are a few sneak-peek pics!
(Click on any photo to enlarge)
Look at her so attentive.
She is serious. I love her posture- you can't teach THAT to a two year old.
Her own little pose.
Flower problems:
 The little girl next to her pulled on her flower and it came down over both of her eyes! Little Sariah surprised even me! She is a total pro, even though all of the parents were giggling and commenting that poor girl could not even see- she didn't fuss or complain or even tell the teacher- she just kept dancing!!
 
I have TONS of pics, videos, and stories to share... but I can only post a few for tonight, (sorry short on time). Hopefully, I can manage to squeeze in a few blog posts every week- eek my schedule!

No comments: