We Are So Blessed!!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two Exciting Events Coming....

We have some fun and exciting events marked on our calendar!!
First I was able to score 4th row tickets to see Disney's Toy Story on Ice show for this Sunday (Jan 8th)! I have heard it is an awesome show and I am looking forward to seeing Woody and Buzz Lightyear on skates, LOL! Maletch is a HUGE Toy Story fan, so I know he is going to love this! We do get to see the gang at Disneyland, but this performance will be very different from anything he (or we) have seen before!
I posted a youtube link so you can see some clips (to get an idea of what it is about). Check back soon as we will have lots of photos and videos from our night...



That is the first event, scroll down for the EVEN better event...

No comments: