We Are So Blessed!!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Who is "Chuck-Chuck?"


No, he is NOT a fish.... look closer...

Did you figure it out??


Maletch and I thought it would be fun to learn a science lesson and pet responsibility at the same time, so today Maletch got a pet tadpole!! He is so excited and he immediately told the tadpole, "I am going to take good care of you, I love you!"
When I asked him what he wants to name it, after thinking for a second, he said, "Chuck Chuck!" Please note: it is not 'Chuck', it is "Chuck Chuck" :)
We have a book about metamorphosis, and we will be reading and learning while watching Chuck Chuck go through 3 phases: changing from a tadpole- to a floglet- to a frog.
Maletch is in charge of feeding him, and he knows that is a big responsibility: he knows he can only feed him 'tadpole food' (not people food) since the question, "Can I give him some of my French Toast?" has already come up, hehe... AND he has to make sure that he ONLY gives him one level spoonful a day, no more, no less. I know he is going to do a great job! Chuck Chuck is in good hands! He can't wait to show everyone his new pet!
He's so excited to learn about biology, and he has a lot of great questions already!!

No comments: