We Are So Blessed!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Maletch Can't Wait to Show You His New Trick!!

Ok, so I wanted to post more stories last week, but couldn't find the time. I promised I was saving the "best one" for last... so I won't keep you in suspense any more...

So last week Maletch and I were sitting next to each other on the bed playing with his toys, when he grabbed a hold of me and pulled himself to a standing position!! After a lot of praise and applause, I said, "I gotta see that again!" So I sat him back down and encouraged him to do it again. We ended up making a game out of it. After about the 5th time, I figured his legs must be getting tired from the workout, so I thought I would just let him stand (while holding onto me) for a break- what do you think he did next?? He proceeded to take approx 3-5 steps while holding on and has done so each time since.
John and I keep joking, "If his doctor was so shocked by him sitting on his own at 4 months- I gotta see his face when Maletch goes WALKING IN for his 6 month checkup!" Haha!

No comments: