We Are So Blessed!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two Year Olds Are So Entertaining!!


Here's Another Funny Conversation with Maletch:

Maletch: "Go bye bye in the car?"
Me: "You want to go bye bye? Where do you want to go?"
Maletch "Go to the bank?"
Me: "You want to go to the bank??"
Maletch: "Go to the bank and to the store Toys R Us?"
Me: "Well, we don't need to go to the bank, but I guess we could go to Toys R Us!"
Maletch: "I go nite-nite first, we go after, OK?"

I'm going to see if I can upload a recording John took of Maletch singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" It is only 'audio' and not the best recording (it is recorded on his toy microphone, lol)- but it's super cute! He shocked us the other night by memorizing (from a new video) most of the first two lines of it.
After the video went off, we heard, "Twinkle little star, how I wonder you are." Tonight he sang, "Row, row your boat, merry merry merry" after hearing it once. The second time I played it he sat there with such concentration trying to listen to learn more of the words. I must find that computer microphone I have around here somewhere- and try to remember how to use it.

No comments: